<body>
avalanche
my heart's too fast for my feet
profile
Hello, my name is Grace, and in about ten years or so you'll be buying my premortem biographies where they'll be flying off the shelves like Harry Potter on a Summoning Charm spree. Just kidding.

wishlist
  • Pocket tees

  • Bandage skirt

  • Bootie/ brogue/ strappy heels

  • A big fat brown tote

  • Flora by Gucci

  • InStyle US


  • To Catch A Pirate (read)

  • The Secret Countess (read)

  • The Reluctant Heiress (read)

  • Aurelia

  • Who What Wear

  • The Sartorialist (paperback)


  • Valentino: The Last Emperor

  • The September Issue

  • Coco Avant Chanel

  • Lenka/ Taylor Swift albums

  • (500) Days of Summer soundtrack
  • tagboard

    links
    MY NEW BLOG, THE SECRET KOOK SOCIETY!
    vaguely- (BS) The Art Collaboration I II III IV V

    chingying! leen nicki xinyi leti cayke kibs miji sand saman sarah john jlee jm yong jianchong daniel batch blog

    bren hannah rachel danielle huahua fiona pingghee callie nat sarah junhui amelia tianjiao esther huiran maddie abby 112 212 '08 212 '09

    cat class jayne diane gen pearl brigette leticia neil thomas

    marissa jovana lidan eindah valerie sher sarah zhongxuan eugene dorothy

    ryan's well panya project

    red carpet fashion awards garance dore studioofstyle sea of shoes who what wear the clothes horse lookbook

    archives
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010

    credits
    This layout was made by: TM


    Oct 18, 2009 ,6:17 AM
    Pounding the Pavements in Steel-Tipped Boots
    click to go back to the top.

    Here's one of my favourite Lookbook contributers, Caroline B., a fashion editor from Stockholm, Sweden. Black seems to be her principal colour, and her outfits are always effortlessly pulled together, looking classy and yet always managing to have a little hint of trendiness. (Not to mention she's a natural beauty- something not all of us can boast of ;-( haha)
    Image Source: http://lookbook.nu/look/240981-thigh-high

    I was going to post a more normal all-over-the-place update, but then Mum found out Mass was at 6.00 and not 6.30 as we'd assumed- and it was 5.45! So naturally we went all lunatic in trying to get ready on time. Thankfully a cab was at hand and we managed to get there only about two minutes late. *cue big sigh!*

    I think I might've spotted Neil and Victoria at the service but I'm not too sure, didn't say hi to either. Father Fred again- WHY DO WE NEVER GET FATHER GREG? I miss Father Greg ): he's so nice. And he blessed me before I went to Vietnam (his home country), I still remember.

    If I haven't posted about this already- went to Raffles City today, got 5 CDs (downloaded all onto iTunes already- it's high time I listened to something that wasn't Taylor Swift, Marie Digby or the Confessions of a Shopaholic soundtrack) and am now UTTERLY ENAMOURED with? of? TOPSHOP. I now know and respect why so many people worship it as their haven (Heaven?) but do not understand still why so many people can purchase its stuff on a regular basis. It is EXPENSIVE, man! Maybe in the UK it's cheaper. *eyes gleam*

    Upcoming: little collage to pay homage to TopShop. But might not come too soon- it's 9.30 PM, I'm sleepy, and tomorrow we're going gallivating to visit Elias Green before all remnants of our existence are wiped out (CUE SOBS- I AM GOING TO BE RED-EYED TOMORROW) and some old neighbours of ours, plus Mum's friend ;) Maybe I'll manage to persuade Mum (I typed pursuade- WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?) to go to Elias Mall and get her hair done, she didn't like the dye job the guy downstairs did and I agree. Only the hairstylists at E.M. do it right ;-)