Hello! I'm so sorry about leaving all of you hanging there about Justin T's performance at the Victoria's Secret show. It must've been pretty boring checking in expecting an update and instead seeing the same ol' prancing around underwear-wearing models.
Anyhoo! I've had a pretty exciting weekend even if it's tiring and even if it hasn't even ended yet. My parents are in Singapore, lucky ones, and so I was home not-so-alone (Auntie Oi was with me :D) on Thursday and Friday.Friday
: mile run, first thing. There was this horrible thunderstorm Thursday night that kept me awake, but unfortunately it sizzled to a drizzle in the morning and then stopped raining when Mrs McRobbie arrived to time our mile run. The weather NEVER co-operates. Then again, I'm glad I got it over with. She asked for our time goals before we ran, so all the guys were like, "6 minutes", and I'm like, "...12". She seemed surprised but didn't make a big fuss, and instead made me and two other girls promise NOT TO STOP RUNNING. At all. And thus I jogged really slowly for 4 rounds, sprinting the final 10m or so, and made it at 11:55
. Awesome much? :D
Had my tea and bath after school, packed my homework, book, and clothes and walked with Auntie Oi over to Sway-chick's. We sat with JT for a while, then Auntie went home, and we ordered JJ Delivery. I had their Teriyaki Don, which was okkkkay but maybe my ambivalence was 'cos I was distracted by Nicholas Sparks' Message in a Bottle.
I finished it just now; it's awesome! Horribly sad, though.
Today went out with Sher, Uncle Dennis ("Dennis Sennis"! LOL) and Auntie Jess to CentralWorld and Platinum. Went to CW first, but after walking around for 10 minutes we found out there was NOTHING in our budget. Ate PepperLunch which was HOT but nice (I had chicken pepper rice or something like that. CORN!) then walked over to Platinum. It was STEAMING outside, plus my muscles are somewhat dysfunctional after HS PE, but it was worth it :D Spent 1127 Baht or something. (I think I used part of the 200 baht my mum gave me to top up my ID card :X)
- Gold ring, 150 Baht. (It's so HMMA! It has these gorgey faceted beads hanging off it AND it's adjustable.)
- Eiffel Tower silver earrings, 150 Baht. (Gold or silver... I spent SO long debating and finally took silver cos even though right now I prefer gold, I have more silver stuff to match it with.)
- Grey and blue babydoll top, 150 Baht. (I didn't get to try it on so I didn't know it actually sits quite low and makes me look SUPER pregnant, but I've tried wearing it back-to-front and it's not that bad then.)
- Navy blue cardigan, 170 Baht. (THIS IS GORGEOUS I'M GOING TO WEAR IT ALL THE TIME. It's super soft too.)
- Yellow button-up skirt, 250 Baht. (Auntie Jess said this's really worth it cos it's lined and the material's not cheapo or rip-off or anything. It's pastely and plain and versatile and pretty! Hee!)
- Green bow ring, 40 Baht. (From my Chill-Chill shop! I bought stuff there last time and I've always been fond of it since. Adjustable ring. SO CUTE.)
- Earrings for Sway-sim and Mum (Sway-sim: studs, in a really cute silver box thing, and Mum: silver small dangly. The ruby set I wanted for her were like EIGHT HUNDRED + BAHT.) 200 Baht total.
- Headbands, 3 for 19 Baht each. (WENT CRAZY IN THERE. 19 BAHT SO CHEAP! If you buy 17 or something it's 15 baht each but Auntie Jess was like, "17? Crazy ah?" Bought an orange and gold stretchy one that I love, a Michael-Kors-esque navy blue one with red polka dots, and a blue and black beaded one.)
I think that's all. *gulp*
Joseph's beside me now. I think the words I have said MOST all weekend are "Bubba bubba bub." Cos he laughs most of the time when I say it. He likes screaming now, it's so funny, it's like "aaiiiiii!" and Sway-sim's always like, "Stop it! I don't want my son screaming like a girl!" So funny :D Plus I ate some of his Japanese sweet potato. Awesooome.
I think we're going soon so I'm going to pull on my denim capris. I don't want to hold everyone up :X