<body>
avalanche
my heart's too fast for my feet
profile
Hello, my name is Grace, and in about ten years or so you'll be buying my premortem biographies where they'll be flying off the shelves like Harry Potter on a Summoning Charm spree. Just kidding.

wishlist
  • Pocket tees

  • Bandage skirt

  • Bootie/ brogue/ strappy heels

  • A big fat brown tote

  • Flora by Gucci

  • InStyle US


  • To Catch A Pirate (read)

  • The Secret Countess (read)

  • The Reluctant Heiress (read)

  • Aurelia

  • Who What Wear

  • The Sartorialist (paperback)


  • Valentino: The Last Emperor

  • The September Issue

  • Coco Avant Chanel

  • Lenka/ Taylor Swift albums

  • (500) Days of Summer soundtrack
  • tagboard

    links
    MY NEW BLOG, THE SECRET KOOK SOCIETY!
    vaguely- (BS) The Art Collaboration I II III IV V

    chingying! leen nicki xinyi leti cayke kibs miji sand saman sarah john jlee jm yong jianchong daniel batch blog

    bren hannah rachel danielle huahua fiona pingghee callie nat sarah junhui amelia tianjiao esther huiran maddie abby 112 212 '08 212 '09

    cat class jayne diane gen pearl brigette leticia neil thomas

    marissa jovana lidan eindah valerie sher sarah zhongxuan eugene dorothy

    ryan's well panya project

    red carpet fashion awards garance dore studioofstyle sea of shoes who what wear the clothes horse lookbook

    archives
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010

    credits
    This layout was made by: TM


    Aug 18, 2009 ,2:58 AM
    "Son of a Batch of Cookies!"
    click to go back to the top.

    I need to do 2 Maths chapters' worth of homework, plus my World Civ. poster on Cultural Identity which I am planning to handdraw, but I thought I'd just do a quick update here first, seeing as my tagboard is as good as dead and so's my poll. I thought eleventoarmageddon proved that people from all over the world visited my blog, and maybe they do here too, but they don't show it. Still, much thanks to Alexia from aeons before for giving me hope!

    Just cut my toenails. I know, I know, TMI, but recently I was trying to grow my big toe's nail out because my mother said I always cut it too deep, which is true, and I didn't notice it was growing TOO LONG and part of it chipped off, which irritated me to no end and I FINALLY cut it. *is very happy now* I'm so weird, I'm happiest when my nails are long and they have a bit of smudge on them, cos when I cut them there's this odd sense of accomplishment, like, "Yay! Short clean nails!" Yes, weird. You can go to the next para now. :)

    Early dismissal today, I didn't know at all because for Middle School such things are marked big and clear in our agenda but not so for High School. I only found out in Journalism, first period, when Helen and Christine were looking at the year calendar and I found 1:00 Early Dismissal under today's date, and I was like, "Early dismissal? Is that for elementary school?" and Christine said, "Er, no, for all." And I felt dumb but ELATED! because I was so tired and I always want to go home early anyway. :D

    Mum and Dad aren't feeling too good but they're much better now. Dad had food poisoning from the ... something-that-starts-with-c-and-is-seafood-but-I-can't-place-it-right-now (in head: "COCKELS!") on Sunday, and Mum was just peaky from her Singapore trip. So I basically spent some parts of my evening yesterday carrying mugs of water to and fro, and cranberry juice too, for Dad, because he hadn't eaten anything but an apple. ): Also had tuition and spent more than an hour on my English myth.

    WHICH REMINDS ME. I'm VERY IRRITATED by a certain person's assessment of my myth. THIS PERSON GRADED ME 3 FOR SPELLING, GRAMMAR AND PUNCTUATION WHEN IT IS PITCH-PERFECT. I know because I use Microsoft Word and also because 99% of the time if something's wrong it sounds wrong and I correct it. (That is mainly why I ignore Word's grammar check because most of the time it doesn't make sense and even my mother says it doesn't, but sometimes it gets the check right.) And then this person was like, in comments, "Sentence structure." WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN??????? WE WERE SUPPOSED TO WRITE THE WAY MYTHS ARE WRITTEN! YOU KNOW, NOT WRITING "Poseidon said, 'Wassup, Eros?'"!

    And also, something along the lines of "CHANGE STORY COS IT SOUNDS TOO MUCH LIKE POSEIDON" when in actual fact if you think about it, my story sounds SIMILAR but not TOO MUCH LIKE Poseidon's.

    In my story:
    Poseidon promises Eros a creature if Eros makes Kalis love him.

    In Poseidon's story:
    Demeter makes Poseidon promise her a creature if she loves him.

    It is DIFFERENT. Eros is doing a JOB.

    Oh, pishposh, I'm all irritated now already and it doesn't help that someone's talking to me again. Being weird again. Urgh.

    Doing 2 articles for The International's Sept issue so far (I think I need one more but it depends on my article length), on the newest Harry Potter movie and what people thought of it, and new staff in ISB. Helen's working with me for the latter, except she's interviewing new students, but in the end we'll put our interviews together for a huge article. Hopefully it won't be too weird. I don't think our writing styles are-

    hang on.

    I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU
    IM TRYING TO LIKE YOU IM TRYING TO LIKE YOU IM TRYING TO LIKE YOU
    I NEED TO BE GOOD I NEED TO BE GOOD I NEED TO BE GOOD
    STOP TRYING TO STUFF STUFF DOWN MY THROAT
    STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP
    I tried, but it doesn't work anymore, I'm sorry, I kinda hate you :P
    I HAVE OTHER FRIENDS I DON'T NEED YOU
    I DIDN'T MISS YOU WHEN YOU HATED ME
    I DON'T MISS YOU NOW
    I DON'T NEED YOUR ARGUMENTS IN MY LIFE
    I DO NOT NEED YOU TO PULL MY GOOD FRIENDS AGAINST ME
    I'M NOT GOING TO CHANGE MY OPINION BECAUSE OF YOU
    I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU'RE GOING,
    OR WHAT YOU THINK (oh wait, I'm pretty dang sure on that one),
    I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU WANT TO DO BY THIS,
    BUT I WANT YOU TO STOP
    BECAUSE YOU'RE IRRITATING THE HELL OUTTA ME.

    Wow, Grace, way to start a school year. :X I should go do Penance or something.