Before I forget MY WISHLIST HAS BEEN UPDATED! cos my mother brought me to recce this small Pratunam-like market yesterday after her Thai tuition and we bought stuff :D
I'm proud of myself for mainly sticking to my wishlist and not buying some very tempting stuff like these really cool tribal-ish beaded earrings which were going for 60B each. Which is still SDG3.00 apiece, but if you think about it THEY'RE WORTH IT *_*
what I bought:
- gorgeous blazer! it's grey-blue, soft, with Liberty florals on the cuff. EEP! and it came with a free
- white tank top! which I'm going to embellish with beads when I get to it.*
- a pair of orange-pink-red (haven't decided) shorts!
- a pair of blue shorts!
- gorgeous B&W checked pencil skirt!
* I actually did get to it day before yesterday which was... THURSDAY. with my mother's help I sewed two headbands -which are really gorgeous; one's black with pearls and stuff, and the other is just pure white lace- and a hairclip. I sewed this colourful flower with beads (I still think the beads are going to drop out if I ever drop the clip on the floor, cos my sewing isn't that great) and my mum helped me sew the flower onto an old black hairclip :D
eep! see! DIY! :D
anyway I need to go pack :X