<body>
avalanche
my heart's too fast for my feet
profile
Hello, my name is Grace, and in about ten years or so you'll be buying my premortem biographies where they'll be flying off the shelves like Harry Potter on a Summoning Charm spree. Just kidding.

wishlist
  • Pocket tees

  • Bandage skirt

  • Bootie/ brogue/ strappy heels

  • A big fat brown tote

  • Flora by Gucci

  • InStyle US


  • To Catch A Pirate (read)

  • The Secret Countess (read)

  • The Reluctant Heiress (read)

  • Aurelia

  • Who What Wear

  • The Sartorialist (paperback)


  • Valentino: The Last Emperor

  • The September Issue

  • Coco Avant Chanel

  • Lenka/ Taylor Swift albums

  • (500) Days of Summer soundtrack
  • tagboard

    links
    MY NEW BLOG, THE SECRET KOOK SOCIETY!
    vaguely- (BS) The Art Collaboration I II III IV V

    chingying! leen nicki xinyi leti cayke kibs miji sand saman sarah john jlee jm yong jianchong daniel batch blog

    bren hannah rachel danielle huahua fiona pingghee callie nat sarah junhui amelia tianjiao esther huiran maddie abby 112 212 '08 212 '09

    cat class jayne diane gen pearl brigette leticia neil thomas

    marissa jovana lidan eindah valerie sher sarah zhongxuan eugene dorothy

    ryan's well panya project

    red carpet fashion awards garance dore studioofstyle sea of shoes who what wear the clothes horse lookbook

    archives
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010

    credits
    This layout was made by: TM


    Jul 14, 2009 ,3:35 AM
    Too Little Too Late
    click to go back to the top.

    Currently listening to my collection of JoJo songs again. I used to listen to them hundreds of times over until I was sick of it but now I'm starting to like her songs again :D

    IN SINGAPORE NOW!

    I'm so excited! It's good to be back. Somehow, there's a freedom here in being to go out to old-time haunts like Tampines without worrying that I'll step on dog shit or get kidnapped by a drunken tourist. I've already planned to make a trip on Thursday with Ching Ying, I'm meeting her at 3; then, on Friday, I'm thinking of going again, by myself this time, to look around. Also, I have to check if CS's PINC nail bar has the OPI stuff Sway-sim wanted; if not, I'll have to get my mother to bring me to Parkway, or ask my brother how to get there, if my parents let me go alone.

    Now, before I get to work on my GG featurette for Muze, or do icons for TAC, I need to make a list of things NOT to buy.

    1. SHOES. last time I came I bought 3 pairs at cotton on, and now my closet is stuffed. full. of. shoes.
    2. Eh.
    3. BABYDOLL SUNDRESSES. My mother thinks I look pregnant in them, which is partially true, but for the Isetan one I bought last trip it wasn't too bad, just that none of my cropped jackets really go with it- only my blue cardi, which means I can't wear it these hot and humid days.
    4. HOOPS. I already have... 5. I think. Or 6 if you count the tiny ones my mother bought me long long ago.
    5. Eh.

    I think that should be it. SHOES was the main point. I must not get distracted by Cotton On shoes! I do want to buy their tunics, though. *_* and maybe skirts. I REALLY hope they still have their sale on. It's my biggest hope. And also that they have my skirt in size 8 this time. Last time, they only had ONE piece and it was in size 6- just ONE size too small and my stomach was pooching out. Badly.

    D:

    Oh well.

    OKAY I NEED TO GO SERENA- AND VANESSA-HUNTING.

    go to www.muze.co.nr if you don't know what I'm talking about- Gossip Girl Featurette!!!