<body>
avalanche
my heart's too fast for my feet
profile
Hello, my name is Grace, and in about ten years or so you'll be buying my premortem biographies where they'll be flying off the shelves like Harry Potter on a Summoning Charm spree. Just kidding.

wishlist
  • Pocket tees

  • Bandage skirt

  • Bootie/ brogue/ strappy heels

  • A big fat brown tote

  • Flora by Gucci

  • InStyle US


  • To Catch A Pirate (read)

  • The Secret Countess (read)

  • The Reluctant Heiress (read)

  • Aurelia

  • Who What Wear

  • The Sartorialist (paperback)


  • Valentino: The Last Emperor

  • The September Issue

  • Coco Avant Chanel

  • Lenka/ Taylor Swift albums

  • (500) Days of Summer soundtrack
  • tagboard

    links
    MY NEW BLOG, THE SECRET KOOK SOCIETY!
    vaguely- (BS) The Art Collaboration I II III IV V

    chingying! leen nicki xinyi leti cayke kibs miji sand saman sarah john jlee jm yong jianchong daniel batch blog

    bren hannah rachel danielle huahua fiona pingghee callie nat sarah junhui amelia tianjiao esther huiran maddie abby 112 212 '08 212 '09

    cat class jayne diane gen pearl brigette leticia neil thomas

    marissa jovana lidan eindah valerie sher sarah zhongxuan eugene dorothy

    ryan's well panya project

    red carpet fashion awards garance dore studioofstyle sea of shoes who what wear the clothes horse lookbook

    archives
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010

    credits
    This layout was made by: TM


    Jul 26, 2009 ,7:34 AM
    No, I didn't spell polaroid wrongly in the title... It's a really cool, free program which lets you Polaroid your photos quickly. I got introduced to it (download it at www.poladroid.net) courtesy of ZX, but he didn't quite mention how the colour seems to get twisted upon being Poladroid-ed... For example, I rather remember the picture at the left being more ... vibrant?

    But never mind, it looks great anyway. I'm going to try Poladroid-ing more images (I've been snapping ads/articles from InStyle Australia's April 2009 issue; for example, the one at the left is an accessory feature with Gracie Otto) to see if they all turn out this way (colour-wise).

    I also tidied my bedroom today! I found an old Emporium magazine which didn't have much, but they did have two cool photography shoots so I cut some out to paste around my room and threw the rest away. Yay! It's really cool, almost like I have my own mood board now. I've always wanted to have one but I can't bear to cut anything from my precious (and expensive) magazines.

    Which reminds me, my mother bought me the Katherine Heigl August 09 InStyle!! (I think she pitied my getting my eye cut open.) I noticed today that they forgot to change the colour of the font on the spine: it's still the exact same blue as Michelle Pfeiffer's July issue when it's supposed to be purple. I can't believe InStyle made such a mistake. (I don't think it's on purpose.)